What Is the Process in LGBT Divorce?
There are steps involved in filing for an LGBT divorce. The safest thing that the parties must do is observe these steps:
- The parties must file the application.
- The parties must consent and affix their signatures in the application.
- The parties must agree about filing the divorce.
- The party must be given notice of the divorce if such party does not know or did not take part in initiating the divorce.
- The parties must file the necessary documents first before an order of separation can be decreed by the court.