Child Support Lawyer Clearwater:
Concerns to Address with Your Lawyer
The moment you consider seeking legal advice, and before you get the services of a child support lawyer Clearwater, listed below are some concerns that you must take into consideration:
- What constrained the relationship between the parents?
- Is the child acknowledged by the father?
- Did the parents get married?
- Is the paternity of the father established?
- Is the filiation of the father with the child established?
- Is there a custody case that’s awaiting verdict?
- Is there an existing child custody order by the court?
- Is it okay for both parties to agree on the terms of the child support?
- Is there a way to improve the stipulations in child support?